Friday, April 20, 2007

oh vino.

I am drinking a great merlot right now. It is called 'genesis'. by hogue cellars. i enjoy hogue. they make a good red.
My director asked us to write bios for the program, and to include a personal quote that we ourselves have said. I called at least three friends asking what quote they thought of when they thought of me. no one came up with anything. I can't even come up with anything. I know things I'd like to say I've said, things I wish I'd have come up with first...Nothing that is witty (or appropriate) enough to put in a theatre program. What sums me up, what have I said that means something to me? This assignment is not that big of a deal; it wasn't meant to be. I always overanalyze. Speaking of which.
Did you smoke some reefer today?

1 comment:

Mallory Shoemaker said...

hahha.
on that quote note . . . I'm having the same trouble.
lol.
sadness.