Sunday, April 1, 2007

Do You Have The Time?

Recently my Grandma passed away, so we've been circling her house like vultures and picking through the remains. I probably could've worded that better. I've found some interesting things. Receipts from the drugstore in the 60's, pins shaped like huge neon flowers, a golden sewing case for your purse (Just in case! Everyone was like a girlscout in the 50's; prepared for any minor disaster.) But best of all was my grandpa's old pocket watch. I pulled it out of the box and following after it, attached by a golden chain, was a pocket knife! What the hell? Why do you need a weapon on your timepiece? It was really sharp too! Not a little, innocent, I-also-may-be-a-miniature-pair-of-scissors-knife, no; this was a wicked golden blade of fury.


"Do you have the time?"

"Oh sure let me just reach in my pocket here IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET STABBED MOFO!"

No comments: